Apeks defines the technical diving industry standard for quality and innovation and is a name you can trust.
AQUALUNG AMERICA warrants to the original purchaser for a period of time, specified below for each Product, from the date of purchase that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care and prescribed dealer service subject to the limitations listed below. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized AQUALUNG AMERICA Dealer and is not transferable. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the discretion of AQUALUNG AMERICA. Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by improper use, improper maintenance, neglect, unauthorized repairs, modifications, accidents, fire, casualty or normal wear and aging. Cosmetic damage(s), such as scratches, nicks and fraying are not covered under warranty except when the Product is new, out of the original packaging. This warranty does not extend to equipment used for commercial purpose.
Warranty by Product Category:
The following warranty apply to each product category except if otherwise mentioned on the user/owner’s manual of the Product.
Regulators:Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship for the lifetime of the regulator if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized AQUALUNG AMERICA Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized AQUALUNG AMERICA Dealer as outlined in the dedicated section for Free Parts for Life Program in the Website.
- Weld/Seam Leaks: Five-Year Limited Warranty *Qualifying Service Records Required
- Hardware (Buckles, Zippers, D-Rings, etc.): Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Two year Limited Warranty on all computers and gauges
- One year Limited Warranty on accessories, consumable parts, included but not limited to cables, hoses and straps
Masks, Fins, Snorkels and Knives:
- Two year Limited Warranty
Boots, Gloves and Wetsuits:
- One year Limited Warranty
- Two year Limited Warranty
- Seams and Materials: Three-Year warranty on defects related to workmanship, materials and seams
- Zippers and Valves: One-Year warranty from defects in materials and workmanship
- Seals: Three-Month warranty from defects in material and workmanship
If the Customer is the original owner of an Apeks Product that is determined to be defective in any way, the Customer shall return it to its local Authorized AQUALUNG AMERICA’s Dealership. The Customer shall provide its dealer with photocopies of its original sales receipt along with any service records the Customer may have. If the Customer’s local dealer determines that the Customer has a valid warranty issue and they are unable to take care of it in their place of business, the local dealer will send it back to AQUALUNG AMERICA for evaluation. If the Customer needs assistance locating an authorized AQUALUNG AMERICA’s Dealer in its neighborhood, the Customer shall use the dealer locator in the dedicated section of the Website.
Unauthorized Dealer Warning
If the Customer obtain Apeks Products from an unauthorized dealer, its warranty will not be valid, and AQUALUNG AMERICA’s cannot offer the Customer the assurances of quality and satisfaction afforded by the AQUALUNG AMERICA’s Warranty Program. To verify whether or not a retailer is an authorized AQUALUNG AMERICA’s Dealer, the Customer shall check our dealer locator in the dedicated section of the Website.