Frequently Asked Questions
How can I log into my customer account?
You can log into your customer account from the banner at the top by clicking on the “Login” button. You must then enter your email address used as an ID and your password.
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Click on the “Login” button in the banner at the top. You can then click on “Forgotten password” underneath “Password”. Enter the email address you used as an ID and you will receive a link to this address allowing you to reset your password.
How can I update my personal information?
1) Log into your customer account
2) To the right of the banner at the top, run the cursor over your name. In the drop-down menu, click on "My Account"
3) In the "Profile" section, click on "Edit", located in the right corner. You can now update all of your personal information
4) Click on the “Save” button to confirm
How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
In the newsletter email, scroll right to the bottom of the email and then click on "Unsubscribe".
Do I require a customer account to place an order?
No, you can place an order without creating a customer account.
How can I place an order?
1) Select the product of your choice.
2) Click on the "Add to bag" button to the right of the product images
3) Go to "Basket" located in the right-hand corner of the banner at the top, and click on “Payment”
4) Select your delivery method and click on the “Next: Payment” button
5) Run through the payment process by filling in your information and clicking on the “Next: Order review” button
6) Then accept the “Apeks General Terms and Conditions of Sale” and click on the “Place order” button
7) Your order is now confirmed and a summary of your order is displayed.
8) You will receive an order confirmation email and you can find your order in the “My Order” section
Where can I find my orders and purchases?
1) Log into your customer account
2) To the right of the top banner, run the cursor over your name. In the drop-down menu, click on "My Orders"
3) You can now see your entire order and purchase history
How do I know if an order is confirmed?
After clicking on the "Place order” button, you are redirected to our website’s home page. You will receive an order confirmation email to the email address you used as your ID.
You can also find your order in the "My orders" section located in the drop-down menu that appears when you run the cursor over your name.
How can I track the delivery of my orders?
You can track the delivery of your orders directly from the "My Orders" section of your customer area. Click on the delivery tracking number to directly access the website of the selected carrier, and access all of the information concerning your order.
You will also receive an email from Apeks with a link to track your order, which will take you directly to the carrier’s website, from where you can access all of the necessary information. The carrier will keep you informed via email of each step in the delivery process.
The item I want is no longer in stock. When will it be available?
If an item is no longer in stock, you can click on the "Email me when it’s back in stock" button located underneath "Size" and "Quantity", to the right of the product images. You then enter your email address and you will be notified when the product becomes available again.
To which countries can I receive delivery?
United Kingdom, France, Germany and Austria
Which carrier will deliver my order?
If you choose Standard delivery, your delivery will be made by DPD
If you choose Express delivery, your delivery will be made by DHL
Can I use a delivery address that is different to my billing address?
Yes, you can use a delivery address that is different to your billing address.
Will I be notified when my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email from Apeks with a delivery tracking link for your order, which will take you to the carrier’s website, from where you can access all of the necessary information. The carrier will keep you informed via email of each step in the delivery process. You will receive an email from the carrier to inform you that your order is being delivered, in which the delivery date will be stated.
In the "My Orders" section of your customer account, you can also click on the delivery tracking link beside your order. You will be taken to the carrier’s website, with all of the information relating to the delivery of your order.
- If you choose delivery with DPD you will be able to use the Predict system.
1) You will receive an SMS from DPD that will offer you 2 dates, with a 3-hour delivery window.
2) You can select the first time slot by typing 1 on your mobile phone, or select the second time slot by typing 2. You can also click on the link contained in the SMS to choose another date from among 10 delivery date options. You must validate your selection before 23:00.
3) Once your have validated your desired time slot, you will receive an SMS confirming the selected time slot.
4) During the selected 3-hour delivery window, you will receive another SMS indicating that your order is about to arrive.
- If you choose delivery with DHL you will be able to use the "On Demand Delivery" service.
This interface allows you to manage your delivery preferences: delivery to another address, put the delivery on hold, schedule the delivery for another day, have the package delivered to a neighbour.
What type of notification will I receive once my package has arrived? (SMS, email, phone call...)
You will receive an email and an SMS from the carrier to inform you that your order has arrived.
- If you have elected to use the DPD Predict system, you will receive an SMS during the 3-hour delivery window.
What happens if I cannot collect my package?
Provided this is possible, your package will be placed in your letterbox. If this is not possible, it will be dropped of at a DPD or DHL collection point, depending on your choice of carrier.
- If you are using the DPD Predict system, you can you're your package delivered to a neighbour, or to another address (your work address, a secondary residence...)
- If you are using the "On Demand Delivery" system from DHL, you can choose to put the delivery on hold, schedule it for another day, have it delivered to another address (your work address, a secondary residence...), or have it delivered to a neighbour.
My order is faulty, what should I do?
In this case, you must contact us using the "Contact us" section right at the bottom of our website pages. We ask that you provide as much information as possible: surname, first name, order number, order date...
How can I pay?
You can pay by MasterCard, Visa American Express, Maestro Card, PayPal, Klarna and Sofort
How long after my payment will the amount be debited?
With Apeks, the payment is taken from your account when the package is scanned upon leaving our warehouse.
You must then verify with your bank how long this will take to show in your account.
How can I use my promotional code?
1) Click on "Basket" in the right-hand corner of the top banner.
2) You will be taken to a new page called "My basket"
3) To the right of the details regarding your basket, you can enter your promotional code and click on the "Send" button to validate. Your order amount will be reduced accordingly.
What happens if my payment is not accepted?
An appropriate error message will appear on your screen and you will remain on the payment process page. Payment will, of course, not be taken into account.
What is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is a technology that facilitates fraud prevention. This allows us to verify that the buyer is also the holder of the bankcard used.
When the buyer validates the bankcard information on a retail website, the bank sends a unique, single-use code to the holder of the bankcard, by SMS. The buyer has a specified time frame, and three attempts to enter the correct code. If the code is correct, the bank approves the transaction. However, if the confirmation code is not entered correctly after three attempts, the bankcard will be blocked for all sites that use 3D Secure.
How can I return my item?
You can find our detailed returns policy via the “Returns policy” link in the "Support" section, right at the bottom of our website pages, or by clicking the link below: Return Policy
How can I track my return?
If you choose the DHL return service, you will receive an email with a tracking number when the DHL collection point or the DHL employee – if you have booked a pick-up - scans the DHL label that you have printed for your return.
If you select to return the product at the Post Office you will have the option to track your return via the Post Office website (www.Laposte.fr)
Which carrier will handle my return?
DHL will handle your return.
Do I have to cover the costs of my return?
You must cover the cost, in the amount of 12£, with DHL and prepaid label.
How will I know that the Apeks After-sales Service has safely received my item?
Your package will be scanned upon its arrival at our warehouse. At the same time, you will receive email notification from DHL.
When will I receive my refund?
A refund can take up to 1 month; it just depends on your bank.
How does a refund with PayPal work?
You can find all of the information concerning the PayPal refund process by clicking on the link below:
Can I get a refund to a different method of payment to that used when paying for my order?
No, you will receive the refund to the same method of payment used when placing your order.
How does my refund work if I used a promotional code when paying for my order?
You will be refunded the amount paid after the application of the promotional code. Furthermore, the promotional code cannot be re-used.
Where can I find the size guide?
You can find the size guide to suit each product directly within the product description when you select a product.
LIST OF DEALERS AND PARTNERS
Where can I find a list of certified Aqualung dealers closest to me?
Click on the Resellers / Partners "button in the menu bar at the top. This will open a new page where you can use a geolocator with the" Use my location "button, or alternatively enter the postcode of your choice to find the resellers Aqualung closer to where you are.
HOW TO VIDEOS
How to convert your reel from right to left handed?
How to attach an SMB to your Lifeline Guide
VX1 Mask Lens Preparation