Features & Benefits
2 high pressure ports.
• Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks
• Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and
environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause
first stage free flow in extreme circumstances.
• Also protects the first stage from impact damage
• Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase
the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved
cold water performance.
• Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends,
the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in
the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in
superior performance at depth.